Senior Trip June 2019
As part of their induction to senior school, pupils from S5 and S6 enjoyed two days at Dalguise Adventure Centre in Perthshire last week. This trip provided pupils with opportunities to enjoy a wide range of both team and individual activities, from hiking to abseiling. Fortunately, the weather was kind and pupils enjoyed the sun in beautiful surroundings. As the sun set, pupils gathered round the campfire before completing a quiz. As pupils embark on another challenging academic year, this trip helped to promote wellbeing whilst encouraging a positive, collective ethos among senior pupils.
Update on S5/S6 Perth Outdoor Education Trip
- Final payment of £65 - Friday May 31st.
- Personal detail forms (Pink forms) handed in asap – if they have been misplaced, I have more.
- We will leave from the school at 6am on Thursday 6th June and will return to school at 8:30 pm approx on Friday 7th June.
- Pupils must bring a sleeping bag or duvet, and pillow.
- 2 x set of old clothes appropriate for all weather is advised. ( travel in old clothes)
- Clean clothes to change for dinner and bus travel on way back.
I will have a meeting with pupils on their first day back after study leave and hand out a letter with finalised itinerary, staff etc.
*Previous letters are on the school website.
|senior trip letter 1||[pdf 81KB]|
|senior trip letter 2||[pdf 63KB]|